We will ensure that your students have every advantage to secure graduate level jobs
Following increases in tuition fees and increasingly demanding students, universities are facing ever increasing pressure to demonstrate that they provide value for money and ensure that students secure jobs.
To answer these challenges, we have developed a range of off-the-shelf and bespoke specialist solutions including ‘practical employability’ workshops. We can review the effectiveness of your careers service and build employer sponsored specialist degree programmes, increasing the employability prospects of students.
mock assessment simulations
We think our mock assessment centre simulations are something to shout about and so does the industry, with recognition from the Association of Graduate Recruiters and the CIPD. Our programme allows students to practice the typical graduate recruitment process and exercises used by graduate recruiters. All exercises are presented and assessed using employer techniques and benchmarks so the students enjoy an experience that is as closely aligned to the live environment as possible.
This has been successfully rolled out at a number of UK universities to student audiences ranging from 25 to over 850. The impact is phenomenal with many students progressing and securing roles with graduate employers after attendance.
Bespoke recruitment exercises are created to meet your requirements and provide your students with a first class opportunity to practice before submitting their applications. This programme works - give your students the edge and improve your DLHE statistics.
Other services we provide for universities include:
- Design and delivery of a range of employability modules
- Employability health check of your Careers Service
- Realistic assessment materials for use with students by Careers Service
- Creation and delivery of bespoke employability events
- Supply of temporary Careers staff to cover short to medium term vacancies
- Coaching for new members of the Careers Service team
- Overview of graduate recruitment training course
- Guest lectures
- Organisation of careers fairs
- Creation of links between your institution and target employers
- Creation and design of employer sponsored degree programmes