What we Collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website www.smart-resourcing-solutions.com.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Smart Resourcing Solutions
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example, whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, details of which version of web browser you used, as well as information on how you use the site by using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Smart Resourcing Solutions and our suppliers to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services - for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us
We may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- Notify you about changes to our service
We may use the above Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including LinkedIn adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where your infomation is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA, and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use Mailchimp for our email alerts. Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Mailchimp has staff based outside the EEA and stores your data in the US. Mailchimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to. If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking HERE to update your details in our preference centre.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and associates who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach (outlined in our Privacy and Security policy) and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
Disclosing Your Information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve signed up for our email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Third Party Links
Smart Resourcing Solutions is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 08486268), Registered address Collingwood Buildings, 38 Collingwood Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE1 1JF.